|Origin:||the same as 07413, Greek 4471 Rama and 707 Arimayaia|
|PrtSpch:||noun proper locative|
|In Hebrew:||hmrh 12, hmrb 12, htmrh 8, hmrhw 2, hmr 1, tmar 1|
|In NET:||Ramah 36|
|In AV:||Ramah 37|
|Definition:||Ramah = "hill"
1) a town in Benjamin on the border of Ephraim about 5 miles (8 km)
from Jerusalem and near to Gibeah
2) the home place of Samuel located in the hill country of Ephraim
3) a fortified city in Naphtali
4) landmark on the boundary of Asher, apparently between Tyre and Zidon
5) a place of battle between Israel and Syria
5a) also 'Ramoth-gilead'
6) a place rehabited by the Benjamites after the return from captivity
the same as 7413; Ramah, the name of four places in
see HEBREW for 07413
|Ramah (NET, KJV, NASB, NIV, NRSV, TEV)|
Also search for "Ramah" and display in [NET] and Parallel Bibles.
Also explore "Ramah" (Ramah) in Bible Study Dictionaries