Maria Maria or Mariam Mariam
|Origin:||of Hebrew origin 04813 Myrm|
|PrtSpch:||n pr f|
|In Greek:||maria 19, mariam 26, marian 2, mariav 7|
|In NET:||Mary 51, Mary's 1, her 1, to Mary 1|
|In AV:||Mary the mother of Jesus 19, Mary Magdalene 13, Mary the sister of Martha 11, Mary the mother of James 9, Mary the mother of John Mark 1, Mary of Rome 1|
|Definition:||Mary or Miriam = "their rebellion"
1) Mary the mother of Jesus
2) Mary Magdalene, a women from Magdala
3) Mary, the sister of Lazarus and Martha
4) Mary of Cleophas the mother of James the less
5) Mary the mother of John Mark, a sister of Barnabas
6) Mary, a Roman Christian who is greeted by Paul in Ro 16:6
of Hebrew origin (4813); Maria or Mariam (i.e. Mirjam), the name of
six Christian females:- Mary.
see HEBREW for 04813
|Mary (NET, KJV, NASB, NIV, NRSV, TEV)|
Also search for "Maria" and display in [NET] and Parallel Bibles.
Also explore "Maria" (Mary) in Bible Study Dictionaries