|Origin:||the same as 08478|
|In Hebrew:||txt 2, txtw 2, txtb 1, txtm 1|
|In NET:||Tahath 6|
|In AV:||Tahath 6|
|Definition:||Tahath = "station"
n pr m
1) a Kohathite Levite, son of Assir and father of Uriel
2) a Kohathite Levite, son of Assir and father of Zephaniah
2a) maybe the same as 1
3) son of Bered, great grandson of Ephraim, and father of Eladah
4) son of Eladah, grandson of 3, and father Zabad
n pr loc
3) a station of Israel in the wilderness
the same as 8478; Tachath, the name of a place in the Desert,
also of three Israelites:-Tahath.
see HEBREW for 08478
|Tahath (NET, KJV, NASB, NIV, NRSV, TEV)|
Also search for "Tachath" and display in [NET] and Parallel Bibles.
Also explore "Tachath" (Tahath) in Bible Study Dictionaries