|Origin:||the same as 08047|
|PrtSpch:||noun proper masculine|
|In Hebrew:||hms 7|
|In NET:||Shammah 7|
|In AV:||Shammah 8|
|Definition:||Shammah = "astonishment"
1) son of Reuel, grandson of Esau, and a chief of Edom
2) the 3rd son of Jesse and a brother of David
3) son of Agee the Hararite and one of the 30 of David's mighty warriors
4) the Harodite, one of the 30 of David's mighty warriors
5) another Hararite, one of the 30 of David's mighty warriors
the same as 8047; Shammah, the name of an Edomite and four
see HEBREW for 08047
|Shammah (NET, KJV, NASB, NIV, NRSV, TEV)|
Also search for "Shammah" and display in [NET] and Parallel Bibles.
Also explore "Shammah" (Shammah) in Bible Study Dictionaries