|Origin:||a form of 07349|
|PrtSpch:||noun proper masculine|
|In Hebrew:||Mwxr 7, Mxr 1|
|In NET:||Rehum 8|
|In AV:||Rehum 8|
|Definition:||Rehum = "compassion"
1) an man who returned from exile with Zerubbabel
1a) also 'Nehum'
2) a commander who wrote a letter to the king Artaxerxes in which he
opposed the rebuilding of Jerusalem
3) a Levite of the family of Bani who assisted in rebuilding the walls
4) one of the chiefs of the people who sealed the covenant with Nehemiah
5) a priest who returned from exile with Zerubbabel
a form of 7349; Rechum, the name of a Persian and of three
see HEBREW for 07349
|Rehum (NET, KJV, NASB, NIV, NRSV, TEV)|
Also search for "R@chuwm" and display in [NET] and Parallel Bibles.
Also explore "R@chuwm" (Rehum) in Bible Study Dictionaries