|In Hebrew:||Nwdbe 7, Nwdbew 1|
|In NET:||Abdon 8|
|In AV:||Abdon 8|
|Definition:||Abdon = "servile"
n pr m
1) a judge of Israel in the time of the judges; perhaps the same as
2) a Benjamite, son of Shashak
3) a Gibeonite, son of Jehiel and a grandson of Gideon
4) son of Micah in the time of king Josiah of Judah; also 'Achbor'
n pr loc
5) a city in Asher allotted to the Gershonite Levites; located 10
miles (16 km) north of Accho; modern 'Abdeh'
from 5647; servitude; Abdon, the name of a place in Palestine
and of four Israelites:-Abdon. Compare 5683.
see HEBREW for 05647
see HEBREW for 05683
|Abdon (NET, KJV, NASB, NIV, NRSV, TEV)|
Also search for "`Abdown" and display in [NET] and Parallel Bibles.
Also explore "`Abdown" (Abdon) in Bible Study Dictionaries