|PrtSpch:||noun proper masculine|
|In Hebrew:||txy 7, txyw 1|
|In NET:||Jahath 8|
|In AV:||Jahath 8|
|Definition:||Jahath = "He will snatch up"
1) son of Reaiah and grandson of Shobal of the tribe of Judah
2) a son of Libni and grandson of Gershom and great grandson of Levi
3) a Gershonite Levite; the eldest son of Shimei and the grandson of
Laadan; founder of the house of Jahath
4) a Levite and son of Shelomoth
5) a Merarite Levite in the reign of Josiah
from 3161; unity; Jachath, the name of four
see HEBREW for 03161
|Jahath (NET, KJV, NASB, NIV, NRSV, TEV)|
Also search for "Yachath" and display in [NET] and Parallel Bibles.
Also explore "Yachath" (Jahath) in Bible Study Dictionaries