|PrtSpch:||noun proper masculine|
|In Hebrew:||Mrx 9, Mrxl 2|
|In NET:||Harim 11|
|In AV:||Harim 11|
|Definition:||Harim = "dedicated"
1) a priest in the time of David who had charge of the 3rd course
2) head of a family of exiles totalling 1017 who returned with Zerubbabel
3) another head of a family of exiles totalling 320 who returned with
4) a priest in the time of Nehemiah
5) a ruler of the people under Nehemiah
from 2763; snub-nosed; Charim, an Israelite:-Harim.
see HEBREW for 02763
|Harim (NET, KJV, NASB, NIV, NRSV, TEV)|
Also search for "Charim" and display in [NET] and Parallel Bibles.
Also explore "Charim" (Harim) in Bible Study Dictionaries