|Origin:||the same as 02353 or 02352|
|PrtSpch:||noun proper masculine|
|In Hebrew:||rwx 10, rwxw 5|
|In NET:||Hur 15|
|In AV:||Hur 15|
|Definition:||Hur = "hole"
1) a chief assistant to Moses and Aaron
2) grandfather of Bezaleel, the chief artificer of the tabernacle;
possibly the same as 1 above
3) the 4th of the 5 kings of Midian who were slain with Balaam after Peor
4) father of Rephaiah in the time of Nehemiah
5) father of Ben-Hur who was commissariat officer for Solomon in Mount
the same as 2353 or 2352; Chur, the name of four Israelites
and one Midianite:-Hur.
see HEBREW for 02353
see HEBREW for 02352
|Hur (NET, KJV, NASB, NIV, NRSV, TEV)|
Also search for "Chuwr" and display in [NET] and Parallel Bibles.
Also explore "Chuwr" (Hur) in Bible Study Dictionaries