In Bible versions:
son of Izhar son of Kohath son of Levi
son of Shime-i of Benjamin
son of Shashak of Benjamin
son of Jeroham of Benjamin
son of Asaph (Shimei Gershom Levi)
son of Joram (Shubael Moses Levi)
a man of Reuben in Saul and David's time; father of Eliezer, the officer over the Reubenites
father of Amasiah, high commander under King Jehoshaphat
father of Elishaphat, a commander who helped enthrone Joash
a man of the military elite of Ephraim under King Pekah
father of Joel, an overseer in Jerusalem in Nehemiah's time
priestly head of the Abijah clan under High Priest Joiakim
that remembers; that is a man
Zichri = "memorable"
1) the father of Eliezer, the chief of the Reubenites in the reign
2) the father of Amasiah, a descendant of Judah
3) a son of Izhar and grandson of Kohath
4) a descendant of Eliezer the son of Moses
5) a son of Asaph, elsewhere called 'Zabdi' and 'Zaccur'
6) a priest of the family of Abijah, in the days of Joiakim the son
7) a descendant of Benjamin of the sons of Shimhi
8) a descendant of Benjamin of the sons of Shashak
9) a descendant of Benjamin of the sons of Jeroham
10) father of Joel and descendant of Benjamin
11) a father of Elishaphat, one of the conspirators with Jehoiada
12) a Ephraimite hero in the invading army of Pekah the son of
2147 Zikriy zik-ree'
from 2142; memorable; Zicri, the name of twelve
see HEBREW for 02142
1. Son of Izhar, Ex. 6:21
2. Three Benjamites, 1 Chr. 8:19
3. A Levite, 1 Chr. 9:15
4. Two chiefs in the days of David, 1 Chr. 26:25
5. Father of Amasiah, 2 Chr. 17:16
6. Father of Elishaphat, 2 Chr. 23:1
7. An Ephraimite, 2 Chr. 28:7
8. Father of Joel, Neh. 11:9
9. A priest, Neh. 12:17
- zik'-ri (zikhri, meaning uncertain):
(1) Levites: (a) grandson of Kohath (Ex 6:21, where some the King James Version editions read wrongly, "Zithri"); (b) an Asaphite (1 Ch 9:15), called "Zabdi" in Neh 11:17, where the Septuagint's Codex Alexandrinus has Zechri = Zichri, but the Septuagint's Codex Vaticanus other names; see ZABDI, (4); (c) a descendant of Eliezer (1 Ch 26:25).
(2) Benjamites: (a) 1 Ch 8:19; (b) 1 Ch 8:23; (c) 1 Ch 8:27; (d) Neh 11:9.
(3) Father of Eliezer, who was one of David's tribal princes (1 Ch 27:16).
(4) Father of Amasiah, "who willingly offered himself unto Yahweh" (2 Ch 17:16).
(5) Father of Elishaphat, a captain in Jehoiada's time (2 Ch 23:1).
(6) "A mighty man of Ephraim," who when fighting under Pekah slew the son of Ahaz, the king of Judah (2 Ch 28:7).
(7) A priest in the days of Joiakim (Neh 12:17); the section, Neh 12:14-21, is omitted by the Septuagint's Codex Vaticanus with the exception of "of Maluchi" (12:14); Lucian has Zacharias.
David Francis Roberts